EP-M250 is the latest release of the metal powder material 3D printer, which can prototype an arbitrary complex structure and close to 100% density metal parts without the tools and tooling.
- Material: Stainless steel, maraging steel, nickel base alloy, titanium alloy, cobalt chromium alloy, aluminum alloy, copper alloy
- Building Volume: 250 x 250 x 300 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.02 – 0.1 mm
- Laser Power: 200 w or 500 w
- Scanning System: High precision galvanometer
- Scanning Speed: 8 m/s
- Control Software: Eplus 3D printing software
- OS System Support: Windows 7
- Air Supply: Ar / N2
- Power Supply: 380V±7% 50HZ
- Output Data Format: STL or other convertible ﬁle
- Dimension: 2500 x 1000 x 2100 mm（ L x W x H ）
- Machine Weight: 1350 kg
- Work Temperature: 15-30 ℃
Selective Laser Melting technology
Using the low power laser can directly melt elemental or alloy metal powder material, and can prototype an arbitrary complex structure and close to 100% density metal parts without cutter or tooling.
Material utilization rate is high, making cost lower
The build part forms layer after layer out of powder, and the material utilisation rate is over 90%, which is especially suitable for the manufacturing of metal parts, such as titanium alloy, nickel alloy and other precious and difficult-processed metal material.
EP-M250 has wide application in aerospace, biomedical and home appliance etc.