EP-C5050 adopts laser sintering technology, and uses resin sand and disappearable fired mold as moulding materials. Combined with casting technology, EP-C5050 has large forming space and can rapidly cast the parts with complex structure, like engine cylinder block, cylinder head, turbine and impeller, etc.
- Material: PS, resin sand, TPU, etc.
- Build Volume: 500 x 500 x 500 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.15 mm (0.04-0.3 mm to choose)
- Build Accuracy: ± 0.15 mm (part size≤100 mm), ± 0.15% (part size ≥100 mm)
- Material Feed Mode: Automatic loading, Bi-directional powder feeding
- Laser Power: CO2 laser, 55 w
- Scanning System: Dynamic scanning focus
- Scanning Speed: 6 m/s ( max )
- Control Software: Eplus 3D printing software
- OS System Support: Windows 7
- Power Supply: 380 v, 50 Hz, 3-phase
- Output Data Format: STL or other convertible ﬁle
- Dimension: 1960 x 1300 x 2300 mm ( L x W x H )
- Machine Weight: 1350 kg
- Work Temperature: 15-30 ℃
Large Forming Space
EP-C5050 rapid prototyping system can make the part with the size of 500mm*500mm*500mm, therefore, regular size parts can be made and subsequent aligning is no needed.
EP-C5050 optimizes the round roll powder laying system with high stability, the yield is greatly improved.
EP-C5050 can not only 3D print various kinds of plastic samples, but make wax mould and sand mould for casting. Perfectly combined with traditional foundry industry, EP-C5050 realizes the coremaking without using mould and greatly reduces the R&D and trial-producing time for casting parts in different industries.
Powerful Material development ability
EP-C5050’s sintering parameter has been hyalinized to realize users’ R&D requirements for new materials. Users can change for more kinds of powder and adjust the properties like strength, details and appearance, etc.