Engineered to perform, the Ultimaker 2+ is reliable, efficient, and user-friendly. Thanks to its support of a wide range of materials, it’s suitable for a huge variety of applications, from prototypes to customized tools. It’s a great all-around 3D printer that delivers consistent results.
Data sheet: Download
Ultimaker 2+ User manual: Link
- Ultimaker 2+:
223 x 223 x 205 mm
- Ultimaker 2 Extended+:
223 x 223 x 305 mm
PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, Nylon, TPU 95A
up to 24 mm³/s
up to 300 mm/s
Enriched by our global open source community
Geared feeder, increased reliability
The innovative feeder allows you to easily swap filament and choose the correct pressure for your filament.
Swappable nozzle, greater control
Easily switch between 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles for greater detail or faster print speed.
Optimized airflow, smoother prints
The new fancaps ensure the airflow is aimed perfectly below the nozzle and equally from both sides.
Enjoying a world class 3D printer is just the start
Free extras include:
- An SD card, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches and a USB cable
- Swappable 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles
- A 0.75 kg spool of Ultimaker Silver PLA
- Ultimaker Cura, our award-winning print preparation software
- A calibration card to level the build plate
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Lifetime expert support
- An active global community of experts