TPU Filament for 3D Printer Ultimaker Black
Diameter: 2.90±0.13 mm
Security policy: your data is secure
Delivery policy: we ship the goods to Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh
Return policy: The good can be returned within 15 days
Ultimaker TPU 95A Filament (thermoplastic polyurethane) is a flexible material, making it ideal for applications that demand chemical resistance and the qualities of rubber and plastic. For a seamless 3D printing experience, we’ve engineered Ultimaker TPU 95A to be easier and faster to print than other TPU filaments on the market.
- Ultimaker TPU 95A material is an ideal 3D printing material when durability and flexibility are essential.
- Exceptional wear and tear resistance
- Rubber-like flexibility
- Great choice for industrial coatings or prototyping consumer products
- We have developed our TPU filament to have some impressive properties:
- Shore A hardness of 95
- Up to 580% elongation at break
- Good corrosion resistance to common industrial oils and chemicals
- A wide range of applications are made possible with Ultimaker TPU 95A:
- Functional prototyping
- End-use parts
- Concept models
- Custom components
- Fit testing
Ultimaker TPU 95A material is officially supported by the Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 3 series, and Ultimaker 2+ series of 3D printers.