With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) material, print parts that are tough, strong, and retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 ºC. Our polycarbonate 3D printing material properties make it perfect for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes, and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Ultimaker PC material is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain its strength, toughness, and shape while operating in high-temperature environments.
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 ºC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Transparent option for translucent parts
- High toughness, especially for non-transparent options
- Good tensile strength (59.7 MPa at break)
- High impact strength (Charpy tested to 3.41 J/m)
- High melting temperature (Mass flow rate at 300 °C: 23 – 26 g/10 min)
- Glass transition at 112 – 113 ºC
- Functional prototyping
- Short-run manufacturing
- Industrial modeling
- End-use parts
Ultimaker PC material is officially supported for single material prints with the Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 3 series, and Ultimaker 2+ series of 3D printers.